- RSS Channel Showcase 7026010
- RSS Channel Showcase 9780300
- RSS Channel Showcase 2493228
- RSS Channel Showcase 1394041
Articles on this Page
- 11/21/14--10:23: _MusicVault
- 11/21/14--10:23: _Stamp ID3 Tag Editor
- 11/21/14--10:23: _Demlo
- 11/21/14--10:23: _AMVidia Tag Editor ...
- 02/28/15--17:49: _Waf Music Manager
- 06/06/15--04:12: _Tag Editor
- 11/21/15--06:35: _Music Tag Editor
- 12/09/15--04:57: _Squeed
- 03/01/16--18:16: _Quick File Rename
- 04/23/16--10:41: _MyMeta
- 06/11/16--07:17: _Finetune
- 11/10/16--02:27: _TuneUp
- 01/01/17--11:25: _Mp3TagsForTracks
- 12/15/17--00:48: _Automatic Tag Editor
- 12/15/17--00:53: _HIT Music Tag Editor
- 05/18/18--02:48: _KeepVid Music Tag E...
- 11/21/14--10:23: MusicVault
- 11/21/14--10:23: Stamp ID3 Tag Editor
- 11/21/14--10:23: Demlo
- 11/21/14--10:23: AMVidia Tag Editor for MAC
- 02/28/15--17:49: Waf Music Manager
- 06/06/15--04:12: Tag Editor
- 11/21/15--06:35: Music Tag Editor
- 12/09/15--04:57: Squeed
- 03/01/16--18:16: Quick File Rename
- 04/23/16--10:41: MyMeta
- 06/11/16--07:17: Finetune
- 11/10/16--02:27: TuneUp
- 01/01/17--11:25: Mp3TagsForTracks
- 12/15/17--00:48: Automatic Tag Editor
- 12/15/17--00:53: HIT Music Tag Editor
- 05/18/18--02:48: KeepVid Music Tag Editor
MusicVault is a fast and powerful tool for managing huge MP3 collections.
Tag and rename multiple files at once
Make a database of all your CDs with MP3-files
Quick access to all the MP3s on your harddrives
Extensive and fast search through harddrives and CDs
Stamp ID3 tag editing software is a free audio tag editor for Windows. It allows you to add or change the internal file information associated with an mp3, wav or ogg audio file. Software programs, juke box applications and portable music devices read and display ID3 tag information and allow you to organize your music by, among other things, genre, artist and year.
Demlo organizes your music library automatically and dynamically. It runs a chain of user-defined scripts using variables such as tags and file properties. This way it yields virtually unlimited customization power to the user.
It is free and open source, powered by Lua and FFmpeg.
* Internet tagging (MusicBrainz).
* Programmable tagging.
* Chainable user scripts.
* Case checking (with customizable list of exceptions).
* Dynamic transcoding.
* Automatically remove embedded covers.
* Only keep covers of a certain quality.
* Fetch cover from MusicBrainz.
* Batch process an entire library at once.
* Manage as many libraries as desired.
Discover the newest way of editing tags and renaming music files through the handy spreadsheet. Tag Editor allows to download, edit, clean up multiple tags and rename files by batch in one spreadsheet with full control over changes. Tidy your entire audio collection by both auto and manual methods quickly and easily!
Tag Editor supports ID3 tags for MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and MP4 tags for MP4 and M4A (Apple lossless) files.
You can edit Album, Album Artist, Artist, Artwork, Audio Codec, Audio Format, Bit Rate (kbps), BMP (Tempo), Channels, Comment, Composer, Copyright, Disc Number, Encoded By, Genre, Grouping, Key, Title, Track Number and Year tags. You can also see and use Folder, File Name, Extension and other attributes of tracks for creation of tags.
Download free trial version of Tag Editor from amvidia.com/tag-editor to discover how quickly and easily the organising of your music collection can be done.
Download trial version of AMVidia Tag Editor for MAC to discover all its features. All functionality is available except of Save function.
- Designed to manage large music collections.
- Powerful search function.
- Start right away – no need to index your music collections first.
- Edit the metadata of multiple music files at once.
- Supports the music formats: MP3, WMA, M4A (AAC), WAV and MP4 (audio only).
- Supports the playlist formats: M3U and WPL (WPL files can only be read).
- Provides an audio file converter for the MP3 format.
- Supported languages: English and German.
- Small and lightweight application that needs less than 1 MB space on the local disk.
- Utilizes the resources of modern hardware: Uses multiple CPU cores and 64bit if available.
- Optimized for high resolution displays (High DPI).
- Build upon the next generation Windows API: Windows Runtime.
Allows you to edit the basic tags of mp3, flac, ogg, wma, m4a files.
You can edit the following tags: album art, track title, artist, album title, album artists, genre, year, number.
*Fixed quality of downloadable cover.
*Optimized working with memory.
Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively,Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations,it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
? Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, ID3 Tags for FLAC files
? Main features:
1. support id3v1,id3v2,iTunes tags. Tags:title,artist,album,genre,copyright,description,lyric,album image… lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files,support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download,multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. user can change,convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
6. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
Squeed is a straightforward, efficient audio files metadata (tag) editor with online database support.
• Multi-format: supports MP3, FLAC, AIFF and M4A metadata.
• Outputs clean tags: metadata that doesn't appear in the sidebar is not written to or kept in the file.
• Search on Discogs: search for an album or a track on the leading user-built online discography database and automatically populate metadata with that info, including cover art, all from within the app.
• Batch-process files: select several files at once and edit their tags or rename them in batches.
• Pattern renaming and tag extraction: batch-rename files with any combination of supported metadata or easily extract info from the filename.
• Preview audio inside the box: preview the currently selected audio files with Quick Look.
• Autocomplete tags: Squeed autocompletes as you type with metadata already present in other files.
• iTunes integration: add files to your library and get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes metadata.
Quick File Rename allows you to batch rename files, folders, tag mp3s, audio files, photos, images and more. Rename using a powerful rules engine to get names any way you want! Recognises meta data including Exif, IPTC, XMP, Windows File Properties and many more. Also features renaming directly from Windows Explorer. Rename in any language, Quick File Rename is 100% Unicode compliant.
MyMeta is the leading app in the Windows Store for editing video metadata using the Windows Store / Metro interface. Optimised for iTunes you can search the internet for metadata or AutoTag your files in just a few clicks
Finetune is the easiest way to fix your music.
Fix song information, cover art, lyrics and remove duplicate and missing tracks from your library.
TuneUp makes your music fresh and clean! TuneUp digitally "listens" to your music to fix mislabeled song information ("Track01", "Unknown Artist") and fills in missing album artwork.
The free version of TuneUp gives you 100 song clean-ups and 50 pieces of recovered album art. Upgrade to TuneUp Annual or TuneUp Gold for more.
With Mp3TagsForTracks you can easily and reliably organize your Mp3 music collection with additional information (so-called ID3 tags). For example, you can access the appropriate album cover, artist and song name. You can also normalize the volume of the Mp3 file.
Because of a large database which we can browse, we can retrieve many music information automatically and save it directly in the Mp3 file.
Do you remember times when you first decided to keep your music library more tidy? You found out that the only solution was to fill in manually all songs info, one by one.
These days are over! Automatic Tag Editor analyses your library and pick for you close tag matches, just tap on the one you prefer and you are done. It will only take five seconds per song...Guaranteed! And that's not all: it also gives you some squared hi-res pictures you can use as cover art by tapping on them.
This automatic editor is perfect for editing ID3 tag of your music library. It updates the embedded tags so you don't lose them when you move files away from your phone.
Edit all the most known tag information
- Album artist
- Track number
Multiple audio formats are supported:
Supports editing files on SD card!
1. Simple&Web Image Search.
2. Simple&Web Tag(Lyric) Search.
3. Track List Filter - Album Image, Title, Artist, Album, Lyric
4. Support MP3, FLAC file format
5. Change Charset Encoding
6. Artist Merging
7 SD card Support above Lollipop
KeepVid Music Tag Editor helps you to add or modify ID3 tags, album artworks for your music collection automatically with Gracenote Media Database, and removes duplicates in iTunes/music library.